Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Sweet 17.


Decided to do a cute and quick post for today. I'm wearing one of my all time favorite outfits from Turducken, paired with some adorable accessories below.


I added a super cute bat hair pin from Amai, which is available in a gatcha at The Gatcha Mania. The one I'm wearing is a common, don't worry! hehe. I also have some glasses from Olive, which are unfortunately retired. 

Credits. 

Turducken ToddleeDoo - Lina Outfit - Pink
.Olive. the OOPS Tree Cherry Blossom Glasses - The Lights
jk: Ouchies & Oopsies - TD - Ton Of Random Bandaids

_

.trinket. ribbon and pearl bracelet
.trinket. hand stamped bracelet - dream rose gold
.trinket. hand stamped bracelet - peace silver
Turducken - Diamond Studs
Izzie's - Letter Heart Necklace
[tea.s] Kitty Ring - Gold [R]
[tea.s] Little Love - Gold [L]
.trinket. dog silhouette ring - mixed metals

_

.ploom. Vanellope - Blondes



     

No comments:

Post a Comment