Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Sweet 12.


The Arcade, one of SL's biggest gatcha events, had another great round open on the first of June. I think I did pretty well this round, and stuck to a good budget! I usually go over what I actually plan on spending, hehe. Anyways, I tried my luck with the katat0nik machine, which was some summer accessories (glasses and ice cream pops). 

Credits.

*katat0nik* (frog) Sunglasses
*katat0nik* (frog) Ice Cream Bar
Little Closet - Basic T-Shirts
Little Closet - Bleached Denim Shorts
jk: Ouchies & Oopsies - TD - Ton Of Boy Bandaids
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Chic Sneakers - White

_

.trinket. hand stamped bracelet - dream rose gold
.trinket. hand stamped bracelet - peace silver
Turducken - Diamond Studs
[tea.s] Little Love - Gold
.trinket. dog silhouette ring - mixed metals
.trinket. dog silhouette ring - rose gold
(Yummy) Single Daisy  - Blue *Arcade*
(Yummy) Ladybug Ring - Pink *Arcade*

_

Macaron. Beauty Marks
*BC* Mesh Eyelashes (1L on MP)

_

[e] Again - Blonde 02 (Retired)

_

flowey. air chair / watercolor pastels - C88

No comments:

Post a Comment