Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Sweet 5.



This is definitely one of my all time favorite outfits I've put together! I especially love the fur boa I had bought from Olive designed by Naminaeko Resident. Also, up until the 27th, Olive is having a huge sale, which includes heavily discounted items that are going to be retired soon.

The rest of this outfit is in a new release from one of my favorite stores, Turducken. The outfit is super cute for spring and summer.

Credits.

Turducken ToddleeDoo - Malia Outfit - Blue
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Chic Sneakers - White
Turducken - Diamond Studs
.tsg. Princess Socks - Solid White
.Olive. the EYE SPIKE U Heart Glasses - Pure Snow
.Olive. the It's FASHION WEEK Baby! Bow Ring
.Olive. the Poor Mr. Fox Furr - Snow Fox

_

tram  C424 hair / shell&creamyellow

_


No comments:

Post a Comment